Annabel & Stephen Tully, Bunginderry Station, Quilpie have received the top prize in Qld for their contribution towards community Arts & Culture through their artist camps, promotion of the bush and contribution towards the Quilpie public arts project.
Artist, Annabel Tully lives and works on Bunginderry, a cattle and sheep property west of Quilpie in SW QLD - think outback... red dirt... open skies.
Artists from experienced to beginners are invited to stay at Bunginderry and share the experience of painting the surrounding country, including the Grey Range and Channel Country with it's abundant flora and fauna.
Each day Annabel will accompany you to a stunning place in the Bunginderry area to create in the open air.
Stephen, 5th generation of the pioneering Tully family, will share his passion for the land and the history of the grazing property with you.
Camps can be catered according to your needs...
- Authentic shearers' quarters accomodation with twin rooms & shared facilities
- Homestyle wholesome catering or fully equipped self-contained kitchen
- Quilpie airport pick-up and return travel
- Vehicles available for travel around the property
- Stunning vistas, a huge array of different landscapes & ecosystems, wildlife, birdlife, photography, painting, bush walking...
- Large undercover area in the shearing shed is available for the odd unkind winter's day
- Maximum of 10 guests + additional camping sites
- Minimum of 3 days stay.
- Excellent affordable rates
As each artists camp is unique please contact me to arrange a package and rates especially for you.
Click on the images for a larger view of the artist camp experience.